Unreal Game Engine 4 RPG Game Design & Development Blueprint Tutorial For Beginners
(Coming in Early 2017)
So you want to build your own RPG Game using the Unreal Game Engine 4? Our RPG Blueprints Tutorial is a great way to learn how to build your own RPG Game. It comes with a pre-built stylistic dungeon (containing more than 35 individual assets). It uses highly modular assets which makes creating your own RPG an easy task! It is completely done in Unreal Blueprints and it includes a lot of the standard features you would expect from a RPG.
Current RPG Features:
- UI / HUD System: Completely done in UMG.
- Inventory System: Including looting system & different types of items like weapons, armor and items.
- Character Stats: Set up attributes like strength, agility etc. Includes a XP-system with level ups.
- Class system: Including a Main Menu / Starting Screen where you can select different classes/characters.
- Animations: The system comes with a set of medieval animations for sword/shield combat.
- Enemies: Two different enemies (melee & ranged caster). Driven by configurable behaviour trees.
Click on the round PLAY ARROW Button on the Bottom Right Corner of the Film Strip Below To View Video: